Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Seeing the true impact of transitional housing

Whether we volunteer, donate, provide sponsorship or grants we all want to see that it has a true impact.



This lovely quote from one of our single female graduates wonderful illustrates the positive outcomes that the Milton Transitional Housing program has made in helping someone step up to independence. It provides us all absolutely reassurance that what we are doing is worthwhile and matters.

"Milton Transitional Housing has given me a safe space to reacquaint myself with my strengths and the support to use hem to deal with my problems. The support offered is allowing me to work on my goals (personal and professional) and deal with my challenges without being defined by them."


Photograph courtesy of Stacey Newman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Real Estate properties to buy or sell in Brampton Sajad Ahmed Brokerage Search real estate listings Tips on buying & selling home Property in Brampton Real Estate